If you are a resident of North Richland Hills, you know that its population of approximately 66,900 is growing due to its central location, low crime rate, low taxes, and excellent schools. It is the third largest city in Tarrant County and is conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is also the home of The University of Texas in Arlington, University of North Texas, and Tarrant County College District.
North Richland Hills is popular with both residents and businesses due to its 45 miles of major roadways, such as Airport Freeway, Northeast Loop 420, and Interstate 820. While this can make it easy for people to commute to work in Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington, and other communities in this area, it can also cause traffic headaches. Because of this, you and your family could suffer injuries in a car collision caused by a negligent driver. However, you can hold the at-fault driver responsible for compensating you—with the help of an experienced car crash attorney.
Why Do Negligent Drivers Cause Tragic Auto Crashes in North Richland Hills?
The underlying cause of many life-altering wrecks in our community are negligent drivers ignoring, discounting, and violating traffic and other safety rules. That is why you will never hear our experienced attorneys describing an auto crash as a “car accident” like many other attorneys do. It is not an “accident” when sometime is injured or killed due to a negligent driver’s actions. Common reasons that these wrecks occur include:
- Distracted driving. Distracted driving is one of the most common causes of wrecks. When a distracted driver is eating and drinking or using his cellphone while driving on North Tarrant Parkway, Davis Boulevard, or other busy streets, his mind and eyes are not on the road, increasing the chances that you or a family member will suffer injuries in a wreck.
- Side impact collision. A side impact collision—also called a T-bone crash—usually occurs when a driver violates basic traffic rules, such as speeding through a red light, failing to yield, or not gauging oncoming traffic when making a left turn. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering if you are the victim of one of these wrecks.
- DUI. Drunk driving crashes in North Richland Hills are tragic and preventable. Driving after drinking alcohol can lead drivers to engage in reckless speeding, tailgating, and driving the wrong way on an Interstate 820 or other highway entrance or exit ramps.
- Rear-end collisions. The driver in the rear will most likely be considered at fault for failing to maintain a safe distance in a rear-end crash. However, you will still need the assistance of an experienced car crash attorney to obtain the compensation you deserve from his insurance company.
- Head-on collisions. Head-on collisions are more likely to cause catastrophic injuries or death, especially if a driver is speeding on Airport Freeway, Interstate 820, or a busy roadway where drivers are traveling at a fast speed.
Contact Our Colleyville Office Today
If you or a loved one was injured in an auto wreck caused by someone else in North Richland Hills, David Hart is here to explain your legal options and to fight for the compensation you deserve. He is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, which requires meeting peer review, substantial involvement, and continuing legal education requirements. You need the assistance of an experienced car crash attorney to fight with the at-fault driver’s insurance company, who most likely will try to deny or reduce your claim. We help injured victims throughout Texas including Arlington, North Richland, Grapevine, Bedford, Hurst, Euless, Irving and all points in between. To learn more about your legal options for compensation contact us online or call our office directly at 817.380.4888 and schedule your free consultation.