Grapevine is a thriving, historic city in Tarrant County that is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth. More than 50,000 people live in Grapevine, and it continues to grow given its proximity to DFW International Airport and both Fort Worth and Dallas, giving its residents many employment opportunities. In 2017, it was listed as one of the best places to live.
Our city is also a popular tourist site. Its historic downtown features charming shops, fantastic restaurants, art galleries, the Grapevine Mills Mall—the largest value retail and entertainment mall, and 25 miles of recreational trails.These are just a few of the attractions that draw vacationers here.
Grapevine’s convenient location on Texas State Highways 114 and 121 and easy access to Interstate 635 makes it easy for residents to commute to work and for others to work in our community. However, with the increased number of people living in our community and visiting it, traffic has also increased. This has resulted in more auto wrecks that cause victims to suffer long-term injuries or death. Our experienced car crash attorneys are here to help residents and visitors in Grapevine obtain the compensation they deserve from the negligent driver.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Grapevine Texas
At the Hart Law Firm, we believe that there is no such thing as a “car accident.” When victims are injured in a crash, it is because of another driver’s negligence in violating safety rules and is not an “accident.” This is especially true in Grapevine and the whole Dallas/Fort Worth area where traffic is incredibly congested in general and a nightmare during rush hour or when big events, such as Grapevine’s famous Christmas festival, are going on. Common causes of these auto wrecks include:
- Drunk driving crashes. If a driver is intoxicated, his reaction time, vision, and judgment are impaired, making it more likely that he could injure you and your family in a drunk driving wreck on William D. Tate Avenue or other locations in Grapevine.
- Rear-end collisions. Drivers are required to maintain a safe distance behind the vehicle in front in order to stop and slow down suddenly when traffic requires this. When they violate this rule, a rear-end collision is the likely result, and they can be held responsible for compensating you for your injuries.
- Distracted driving. If a driver is engaged in distracted driving, such as eating and drinking, texting, or talking on a cellphone while driving on historic Main Street or other Grapevine roads, he could fail to see a nearby vehicle or pedestrian, with tragic consequences for the victims.
- T-bone crashes. T-bone crashes are often caused when negligent drivers fail to obey traffic laws, such as failing to yield, trying to beat a red light, or making an illegal left turn, which is common at dangerous intersections, such as William D. Tate Avenue and Mustang Drive.
- Head-on collisions. When negligent drivers speed, are distracted, or are drowsy, they can lose control of their vehicle or veer across the center line right into the front end of your vehicle. You and your family could suffer catastrophic injuries, like traumatic brain injury, internal organ damage, and spinal cord and back injuries.
Let Our Experienced Car Crash Attorneys Assist You in Filing Your Car Crash Claim
Were you injured in a car wreck caused by a negligent driver? You need the help of an experienced car crash attorney to obtain the compensation you deserve. David Hart is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has years of experience fighting for the rights of victims of auto wrecks. He is not afraid to take a case to trial when it is in his client’s best interest. To learn how he can help you, start an online chat or feel free to call our office directly at 817.380.4888 and schedule your free consultation.
We help injured victims throughout Texas including Arlington, North Richland, Grapevine, Bedford, Hurst, Euless, Irving and all points in between.