The first step in the fight against drunk driving in Dallas is to learn how to spot a drunk driver. Here is a list of common characteristics to look for that may indicate an intoxicated driver:
- Driving the wrong way on the roadway
- Nearly striking another object or vehicle
- Quickly speeding up or slowing down
- Sudden stopping or braking
- Driving at night without headlights
- Weaving, zig-zagging, swerving or drifting across lanes
- Signals inconsistent with actions
- Making illegal or abrupt turns
- Driving very slowly
- Slow response time
Have You Or A Loved One Been Injured By A Drunk Driver?
If you've been injured by a drunk driver in Texas you need to speak with an experienced drunk driver injury attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Colleyville office directly at 817.380.4888 to schedule your free consultation.