If you’ve been injured while working for the railroad company, you may be entitled to compensation. Taking these steps can improve your chances of filing a successful claim and receiving the compensation and benefits that you deserve:
In Case of Accident or Injury, You Should:
- Immediately report your injury.
- Identify the neglience, rule violation, or defective equipment that caused your injury.
- Complete an injury report, listing the negligence, rule violation, or defective equipment.
- Keep a list of all possible witnesses.
- Apply for all benefits to which you’re entitled.
- Consult your own doctor as soon as possible.
- Do not give a statement, other than the injury report, without consulting a FELA lawyer.
- Keep copies of your injury reports and medical bills.
- Call FELA claims attorney David Hart as soon as possible.
Call Us Today for Your Free FELA Case Analysis
From our headquarters in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, our attorneys handle FELA claims cases throughout the entire state of Texas. Contact us today at 817-380-4888 to speak with a FELA attorney about your potential claim.