You may be juggling a lot after a work injury, and it’s easy to start feeling overwhelmed. While you may have thought about taking legal action against the construction company many times, you may keep shoving those thoughts to the side because you just don’t know what you might have to do, what it might entail, or if you can do it on your own.
If this sounds familiar, we want you to know that you are not alone. If you are confused, overwhelmed, or simply having trouble getting the information you need to make a decision after an on-the-job injury, then you can reach out to our team of construction injury attorneys now—without risk, obligation, or pressure to make a decision right away.
At a Loss for What to Do After You’ve Been Hurt on a Construction Site in the Colleyville Area?
If you’re feeling a little lost after a work injury, here are a few of the benefits of giving us a call:
- You will get basic information about your rights in a language you can understand.
- You will leave knowing if you truly have a case or not.
- You will get honest answers about whether or not you need an attorney to help with your case.
- You will understand what it will take to resolve your case successfully.
- You will have a better idea of who may be responsible for paying for your work injuries.
- You will know how long you have to take action and if any time limits apply.
Have You Been Injured In A Texas Construction Accident?
If you've been injured in a construction accident you need to speak with an experienced construction accident injury attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Colleyville office directly at 817.380.4888 to schedule your free consultation.
At the Hart Law Firm, we have over 26 years of experience working for injured construction workers and their families. We encourage you to reach out to us with your questions if you’ve been hurt at work. We represent clients throughout the great state of Texas including Irving, Grapevine, Arlington, Colleyville, North Richland, Bedford, Hurst, Euless and all points in between.